Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Craftiness

So a few people have asked where I got the pattern for Ivy's green dress. And I totally spaced giving credit. It is from an AMAZING blog called Lil Blue Boo. (Sorry I don't remember how do do that link thing) so the link is...
http://lilblueboo.blogspot.com/2009/06/border-fabric-sundress-tutorial.html
But you shouldn't just look at that tutorial. There are tons of cool things on her blog. I get a ton of ideas from other blogs-just look at the links on the side of my blog. On Creative Crate she actually as an awesome link love that has TONS of creative blogs. I'm warning you though. It is super easy to get hooked on looking at this stuff! I warned my friends Carrie and Becky, but it won them over too. So check out those blogs. Just don't get too bummed by how amazing these women are. Sometimes I wonder how they can keep their house clean AND do all this stuff(cuz I cant!)

No comments: