Saturday, April 24, 2010

100 Push Up Challenge


Darin and I have been doing the 100 push up challenge for the past couple of weeks.  Darin got to skip to week 3 to start and I started on week one.  In my initial test I squeaked out 10.  I'm now in the middle of week three and have really started to see a difference in my arms and I can do A LOT of pushups.  Not as many as Darin can, but I contribute that to the fact that he is a boy ;) 
I was skeptical at first when Darin said he wanted to do this with me.  But it really is great and I even started the 200 squats and 200 situps this week too.  Although watching Darin I'm definitely NOT looking forward to week five!
Ivy even gets in on the action and does her pushups.  Then she sits on the chair and counts our pushups and cheers us on with a Great Job!  She's a good trainer.  On Monday she kept making me laugh and she finally said.  "Come on Mom, get going!"  Sure kid, right after you do all of your push ups...

No comments: