Sunday, January 24, 2010

Making cookies with mama


Ivy and I made some sugar cookies today.  I wanted to get some made to put in the freezer for Valentines day. 


She's come a long way over the last year in her cookie making skills!  And her hat and apron fit a bit better too.


She kind of plays with the dough like playdough and just cuts it up and then squishes it around.


I love having her help me bake, but she has a thing for eating the dough.  She always sneaks a taste (or 10) and says MMM thats gooood.  Then I tell her she can't eat anyore and we need to bake it first.


So in an attempt to be sneaky she grabbed a handful and went and ate it on the couch! 


The little tricker!


2 comments:

Conrad, Michelle, Bronwen, Ava and Cate said...

Beautiful pictures! That's so sweet to see you baking with her -I love baking/cooking the girls. It's amazing how much the love it!

Celeste@MomBodFitness said...

You're such a great mom! I have such a hard time baking cookies with my kids...I can't believe how big Ivy is getting