Saturday, May 2, 2009

Random Fairs are Fun!


We went to the fair last night. It was just a little thing in the parking lot of a store. There were a few rides and some games and stuff. Nothing too exciting but probably just the right size for Ivy. We went with Rich, Laurel, Claire, Lytton and Darin's parents to check it out. I haven't been on a ride in probably 10 years which is sad cuz I love em. I think it has something to do with Darin's aversion to large crowds of people and carnival rides. All Laurel had to do was say the magic words and away we went. Those things get more rickety the older I get. I was crying I was laughing so hard. And its not very often you get to see Tri-Cities from the sky. Good times! So until the big fair comes to town we will sure enjoy the random little ones!


Laurel and I went on the Ali Baba. Oh man I was laughing so hard.


Ready to go down the super slide with Dad. My little slider was in heaven!


The carni helped Ivy pop a balloon to win a prize. I kept trying to steer her to the cow but in the end Ivy snatched up a blue salamander. What a great $5 toy!


Ivy with her Salamander. She even took it to bed. What a fun evening. I love getting to see everything likes its the first time by watching Ivy.

No comments: