Friday, November 7, 2008

Hanging out at Greenies

8 Favorite TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Sunday Night Football
4. Pro Football
5. College Football
6. The Hills
7. hmmm
8. thats it.

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Helped Kristal get her car
2. Dr.'s appointment
3. Went to Target
4. Took a shower
5. Made dinner
6. Played the piano
7. Watched The Office
8. Played with IVY!!

8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Churro cart in Mexico
3. North in Cherry Creek
4. Ruth's Chris
5. Home
6. Farmer's Market
7. Downstairs at Eric's-Breckenridge
8. Darin loves Backcountry Provisions in Steamboat

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. The Christmas craft show tomorrow
2. Going to Denver, for a day anyways
3. Thanksgiving in Portland
4. Christmas
5. Going to Mexico again someday
6. Snowboarding this winter
7. Selling our house(s) in CO
8. Buying a house in Washington

8 Things on my Wish List:
1. Having another baby someday
2. Selling our house(s) in CO
3. Most anything at Williams Sonoma
4. New brown shoes, I can't find mine
5. A house on the river
6. Ivy to grow up happy and healthy
7. A white Christmas
8. Greenies to continue to do well

1 comment:

Conrad, Michelle, Bronwen, Ava and Cate said...

Hi Jenn -I loved the wishlist! I'll keep my fingers crossed. :-) Re. Thanksgiving, we're actually going to have it at our house (so we can munch on all the yummy leftovers). I will be up in OR next week for Bianca's b-day though...