Monday, July 7, 2008

Ivy's Tails and Cottage Cheese



Ivy's hair has finally gotten long enough to put ponies in. Today we tried the pigtail approach. Although it is pretty cute, she does resemble a bug or a martian the way they stick straight up. So we will be sticking with the one pony. The biggest bonus of having her hair done is we no longer hear "Oh what a cute little boy you have!" Ivy tends to try and pull them out when Mom isn't looking though so I am always worried she is going to choke on a rubber band. I'm pretty sure she has swallowed at least one.
As for the cottage cheese face, its cuz I don't like to sit there and feed her, so I just plopped some cottage cheese on her tray and she went to town. She loved it and just so you know cottage cheese is not the easiest to clean up. It just kind of smears around, meaning we found cottage cheese everywhere.

3 comments:

The Warnicks said...

She sure looked cute though with all that cottage cheese spread all over her face! I bet it was a pain to clean up though. Looks like you guys had a great 4th of July! I bet riding home in the dark was interesting!

Stacey B. said...

The sad thing is, people will still ask if she's a boy, even when she's decked out in pink ribbons on her cute pigtails. Claire was wearing a very pink outfit that said, "Thank Heavens for little girls" and 2 people, not 1, but 2! asked if she was a boy. I don't get it, I really don't. But such is life...

Chelle said...

I was just looking back and noticed this post for the first time. The little piggy tails are so cute! Too bad she gets confused as a boy to easily. Zac has had a couple of people confuse him for a boy...weridos! Luckily they'll both outgrow those stages soon!