Sunday, June 22, 2008

Being sick stinks! Part 2, Plus other stuff.

We went to Utah this last week with Darin for a trade show. It actually worked out to go early and see my family at a wedding. My cousin Dallas got married, so that was fun to see my mom's side of the family. Plus hang out with my parents and 2 brothers. We also went and saw Aunt Jacquie and her fun family. Then DOOM! Ivy got sick. She had a 103 temperature for 3 days. It is so sad when all a little baby wants to do is lay there. So that put a damper on the rest of our trip. We ended up leaving a little earlier then planned and I didn't get to do anything really. Oh we also saw our fun Baird cousins in Cedar Hills. We have a lot of fond memories of living in Utah and every time we visit we get a little homesick. Especially since we have so many close friends and family there. But every time we come home I am reminded of how lucky we are to live where we do. Oh and to finish Ivy's being sick saga she broke out in hives on her face on Friday and a viral rash on her body. Her fever ended up being roseola. Luckily she is feeling much better and we have our happy baby back!

1 comment:

The Warnicks said...

Poor baby! She must have felt so miserable! I am glad she is feeling much better!